Saturday, November 23, 2013

This week, my toddler and I have been having conversations about what it means to be brave. For example, being a little scared to sleep in your new big girl bed but doing it anyway is one way she tells me she's being brave right now. Yes. Love this truth so much. How are you being brave in your corner? :: i am brave, a whispered soul mantra locket

This week, my toddler and I have been having conversations about what it means to be brave. For example, being a little scared to sleep in your new big girl bed but doing it anyway is one way she tells me she's being brave right now. Yes. Love this truth so much. How are you being brave in your corner? :: i am brave, a whispered soul mantra locket
This week, my toddler and I have been having conversations about what it means to be brave. For example, being a little scared to sleep in your new big girl bed but doing it anyway is one way she tells me she's being brave right now. Yes. Love this truth so much. How are you being brave in your corner? :: i am brave, a whispered soul mantra locket
Click here to download
sarah richardson sarah 101 black yellow kitchen
sarah richardson sarah 101 black yellow kitchen
Click here to download
Family room Design #Interiors
Family room Design #Interiors
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment